IT PREMISE & SYSTEM RELOCATION
Moving the overall IT premise (e.g., Office IT, Data Center IT etc) to another building, town, state, or country is more than just "Pack and Go". The whole process includes tremendous tasks and takes time away from your everyday responsibilities of strategic data management. BROCENT experts at preparing and handling sensitive equipment and use specialized, state-of-the-art equipment to move your mission-critical technology.
BROCENT technical experts can manage every detail of your data center relocation. BROCENT help you avoid the nightmares associated with the physical move. With services ranging from simply moving un-racked servers across the street to de-installation and reinstallation of enterprise architecture across ASIA, our engineers and logistics team understand the time-sensitive value of your business' data assets.
IT MOVING TO NEW OFFICE
Moving IT infrastructure from premise office or data center needs thorough consideration and design to mitigate the business impact, and furthermore enhance the capacity of infrastructure in new office, that BROCENT provides hassle free low level design (LLD).
OFFICE & IT EXPANSION
Business demands the appropriate office space to achieve the operational objective. Office expansions requires the feasible IT solution to extend the IT capability (e.g., internet, voice system, WIFI and so on.)
NEW IT INFRASTRUCTURE SETUP
Brocent have completed more than 120 office IT setup as of today. Many of our clients are international from UK, US, Asia countries, that are looking to setup a branch office and open business in mainly in China and other Asia countries. We are specialist in office setup services supported by our team of expert project managers and fully certified engineers.
Usually it comes with high level design to outline the customer's requirements, and determines further the true technical delivery with low level design of break-down task list, technical design, resource, Bill of Materials (BoM), implementation plan and post-implementation on-going support plan.
No matter what it might come as back office, manufacture plant or small size of sales office, we are here listening and understanding your IT HQ requirement and technical expectation. In consideration of local practice and experience, a concrete technical proposal is worked out to facilitate your local decision on both budget and technical expectation.
IT RELOCATION SERVICE & PROCESS
BROCENT supports your IT relocation covering Computer, Network, Server &Storage, and Audio &visual system
Assign project manager
Dates & timeframes established
Manpower & activity coordination
Data Center Plan
Risk &Rollback plan
- Power requirements
- AC and ventilation requirements
- Network requirements
- Equipment positioning &Rack layout
- Moving schedule
- Check IT Asset List
- Review configuration and connections
- Confirm Client ITA
- Assess Business Impact
- Define Move Priority and Resume plan
- Verify asset tag
- System admin power-off and Un-rack devices
- Inventory validation
- Pack with pack slip
- Move and enable GPS trackers.
- Bonded with the Professional Movers
- Supervision of loading and unloading
- Multiple Transit options
- Special packaging for non-standard IT devices
- Insurance validation
- Inventory validation
- Equipment positioning and installation
- Operation verification
- Error Diagnosis (if needed)
- Connect system to network
- Execute resume plan
- Power on by sequence
- Network connectivity test
- System accessibility test
- Update the rack interior design, and update the IT Asset list
- Review the relocation commission report
- Review the relocation system test report
- Review the updated IT asset inventory report
- Review user test case
- Review time &material
KEY SUCCESS IN IT RELOCATION
- Covers entire IT infrastructure, including servers, storage, UPS, backup libraries, switches, routers, firewalls, and workstations.
- Work is performed on-site at both locations.
- Scheduling accommodates evening and weekend hours to keep customers operating without interruption during the business week.
- Operations uptime plan to ensure minimum business impact on the client and its customers.
- Complete data backup and validation using client-provided backup systems.
- Assurance of application integrity.
- Network refresh service.
- Specialized relocation security audit.
- Letter of Agency, including vendor evaluation.
- Coordination with moving company.
- Management of power upgrades.
- Selection of new Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- Cabling for data/voice.
- Copier services.
- Coordination with office furniture vendor.
- Relocation planning and timing strategies.
- Facilities planning: line drops; server room configuration and arrangement; power considerations; HVAC requirements; infrastructure hosting and testing.
- Business operational considerations: changes in worker access, including temporary or new permanent telecommuting; relocation policies; new operating policies; security impact assessment and planning; voice over IP (VOIP) planning; unified messaging integration.
- Long-term business strategy planning
- Workflow and business process adjustment.
- New location network baseline blueprint.
- Existing and target system inventory and IT footprint reduction strategy.
We understand how valuable our client's time is, and indeed our client shall focus on critical business related. Working to plan and work specifically on IT relocation is very time consuming against the routine daily work. BROCENT team works to support client design and commission the project and bring the value and know-how from 15+ years project experience.
What if moving a short distance?
That is fine. Tech may arrange Van to relocate IT infrastructure.
I already have my tech. Why still need BROCENT manage it?
IT managed service is the supplementary of in-house IT to continue the IT service in absence.
Can you do IT relocation inter cities?
Yes, BROCENT supports this.
What about insurance?
Usually the insurance overs 0.5% of total IT asset invoice value.
Can you come after 6pm or work in the weekend?
Yes, this is the common practice to avoid IT interruption over business.
Do you manage trucks your own?
Needs of Full time engineer in Asia?
Most clients do not want to hire an in-house IT support staff, or their demands do not warrant a full time IT guy. This is where BROCENT come in. We can be your outsourced technology support department and we can also be the back up for your in-house IT staff. Our team work on-site to ensure things are running smoothly, efficiently and securely. Your company may need us to come in on a weekly or monthly basis or just be on-call for unexpected emergencies.