Windows Autopilot is a cloud-based service for pre-configuring, resetting, and restoring computing devices to improve enterprise productivity.
- Windows Autopilot is a cloud-based service for pre-configuring, resetting, and restoring computing devices to improve enterprise productivity.
- Reduce the amount of time IT spends deploying, managing and decommissioning equipment.
- Reduce the infrastructure required to maintain devices.
- Maximize ease of use for all types of end users.
Windows AutoPilot Process Overview
When Windows is initially on the device, Windows Autopilot uses an OEM-optimized version of the Windows client. This version is pre-installed on the device, so you do not have to maintain custom images and drivers for each device model. Without re-imaging the device, existing Windows device installations can be converted to a "business-ready" state, which can as below:
- Application Settings and Policies
- Installing Applications
- Change the version used for Windows features. For example, from Windows Pro to Windows Enterprise.
Brocent Windows Autopilot Service
What can we do for you?
- Microsoft Intune
- Windows updates for the enterprise
- Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager
- Other similar tools
Benefits of Brcoent Windows Autopilot Service
The initial setup of Windows 10 devices that fit your environment can be performed automatically through the cloud. Unlike traditional image deployment methods, it eliminates the need to set up each new device individually, allowing each end user to quickly configure and set up their enterprise and install the applications they need