Grow &Mobilize Your Career in ASIA
You are joining a creative IT Managed Service company. BROCENT is looking for super talent - Think Big, Action Details!!
We are looking for the IT talents who have extensive IT support experience, creative in the work process and great passion for the IT industry.
YOU WILL SUPPORT THOSE GREAT COMPANIES
Technical Account Manager
IT solution design and client communication
Level 1 Network Engineer
1-3 years network certification &experience
IT Managed Service Consultant
8+ Years experience on senior IT technical support
Service Delivery Manager
5-7 Years experience on ITIL/ITSM
DSS Desktop Support Specialist
2-4 Years Desktop support Experience. MCSE +
Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Singapore, Japan, Malaysia
The open position is to look for IT talents to support global accounts on dedicated full time onsite support engineer in multiple Asia countries.
HR ONBOARDING PROCESS
You are Shortlisted
Submit your CV to HRBP
2-3 rounds of interview
BGV &Offer &Onboard
Welcome to join the team
· Assist in device setup and testing
· Coordinate and follow up with hardware vendor, ROS deployment team and internal parties like Desktop Engineering team to optimize retail hardware and desktop solution
· Provide guidance to affiliate retail helpdesk in POS and peripherals installation
· Proficient in Windows 7, Windows 10 and desktop applications
· Knowledge in iOS mobile device management and apps deployment
· Experience in store L1 support is desirable
· Knowledge of various networking solutions in retail stores. Ability to troubleshoot
2-4 years working experience
MCSE or CCNA certificate is required
Bachelor or equivalent education
L2 Desktop Support Engineer
This is a long term recruitment plan sourcing qualified technician for G500 customers &project needs in China mainland, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore and Tokyo.
This is a long term recruitment plan sourcing qualified project manager to work in Singapore and Shanghai, China
- Defines requirements and plan project lifecycle deployment.
- Defines resources and schedule for project/program implementation.
- Plans and schedule project deliverables, goals, milestones.
- Efficiently identifies and solves project issues.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
Cantonese, Mandarin, English
- Minimum 5-10 years of project management or IT Management.
- Minimum 3 years experience coordinating and/supporting IT business processes.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, Technology or related field.
- Program/Product Managers require scheduling and budgeting experience.