GENERAL SCOPE OF APAC IT SUPPORT SOLUTIONS WORK
BROCENT provides the comprehensive IT Service Scope of Work (SOW), that is to present the service category, catalog and the capability of delivering the IT service for all customers in China, Singapore, Tokyo and any other Asia wide customers (almost can coverage for the IT solutions in APAC). Customer may easily find out the right service they are pursuing for their business needs. The SOW covers the most common IT support content in premise environment, and is extending to IT service & support in the private cloud, public cloud and hybrid cloud.
APAC IT SOLUTION COMPONENTS
APAC IT SUPPORT COMPONENTS
SCOPE OF PREVENTIVE IT MAINTENANCE
System Access Control
Preventively check the access control policies and verify their effectiveness
- Shared folders: Check AD &NTFS folder security &sharing permission
Check and verify the remote Access ACL
Check and verify the WIFI ACL
Check and verify LAN VLAN and ACL
Perform 24x7 system monitoring and identify errors and alert
- server and storage up/down time
- Applications' accessibility
- Critical System service health status
- Hardware components' availability and further inspection of their configuration
Preventively check the status of system security components.
Manage system security patches and Execute the update SOP
Proactively manage hardware warranty
Check and store system configuration
Deploy centralized antivirus management and check &alert
Deploy centralized Anti Malware management and check &alert
Cloud technology to retrieve all defined system logs to manage alert and risk
Penetration technology to identify system vulnerability and remediate the risk
Manage all security perimeters to control risk on network barriers
User Account Management
Use this paragraph to describe what you do. This is a great place to let your visitors.
Manage all system related privilege accounts
Collect and review AD accounts to avoid obscenest accounts
Collect and review EMAIL accounts to avoid obscenest accounts
Collect and review Application accounts to avoid obscenest accounts
Define and execute password policy
End Point Security
Implement to control data &application securities on mobile devices
- Password Policy
- Kiosk settings
- Data on HDD encryption
- Control Panel Settings
- USB device control
- Remote data wiping
Software Licensing Management
Setup the routine software license and legalization governance &compliance process
Record all software license &procurement records
Inventory software license to make license gap analysis
System Change Management
System unauthorized changes may cause system down and business loss. This is to
Manage change process to retain change records and configuration
- Manage the master system configuration
Data Backup and Recovery
Backup the business data residing on-premise servers, storage, and those data in the cloud.
Define and execute the data backup plan
Perform data restoration test
backup log and verify backup task status
BCP Plan and Disaster Recovery
Manage the technical policy and procedure of recovering the business application and data
Define Disaster Recovery Plan
Execute the DR Plan to verify the system recoverability and data integrity
CAPABILITIES & QUALIFICATION for APAC IT support
- Experience or ability to follow installation instructions in installation and troubleshooting desktop applications. Knowledge of enterprise LAN and WAN setups and concepts. Ability to perform smart hand activity under instruction based activities at sites.
- Skilled in desk side support and PC break/fix including basic administration of Windows O/S. Subcontractor to identify through transition and communicate in advance to the “Wipro ” where basic MAC O/S support may be required as a smart hands event. Once the locations and quantities are known, Subcontractor and Wipro will mutually agree a support strategy for Mac O/S support.
- Some usage Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, DNS, DHCP, VPN, and RDP. Evaluation and installation of primary and peripheral computer and networking hardware, including, but not limited to: monitors, keyboards, mice, printers, fax machines, scanners, routers, wireless routers, switches, firewalls, racks, cabinets, multi-port data termination panels all under ‘Smart Hands’ capability.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with systems and networks using good deductive reasoning skills under ‘Smart Hands’ capability.
TEAM MAKES IT SUPPORT BETTER
Brocent Hypercare of managed IT services keep your IT running and your users supported, so you can focus on your IT strategy and growing your business. You’ll benefit from:
- Optimized IT Performance: The proactive approach to IT management keeps your network and systems running at peak performance
- End-User Support: with a professional, China-based service desk, Brocent will ensure your IT users have the fully qualified &professional service
- Cost-Efficiency: save money on your IT management by leveraging Internal Ticketing &Monitoring systems, best-practice processes and resources
- Peace-of-Mind: breathe easy knowing your IT environment is in good-hands with Brocent’s managed IT services.