New Office IT Setup in China
IT Relocation Service
Beijing | Shanghai | Guangzhou | Chengdu | Hangzhou | Xian | Tianjin | Qingdao
Brocent Technologies offers secure and confidential Office IT Relocation services and can manage all information technology aspects of the office move. Fully insured and bonded, Brocent helps clients address very specific technology relocation issues or execute the entire physical move of the Office IT and Back-Office IT Operations. Brocent works with all major commercial moving companies to ensure seamless integration of the moving process. Brocent has established itself as a premier managed IT Services firm with a well-deserved reputation for superior customer care and meticulous execution. Brocent Office IT Relocation practice ensures that clients experience minimum business impact during the move and works diligently to minimize the risk of what could be a very stressful and disruptive procedure.
Controlled, Graceful System Shutdown:
- Covers entire IT infrastructure, including servers, storage, UPS, backup libraries, switches, routers, firewalls, and workstations.
Disconnect and Reconnect Services:
- Work is performed on-site at both locations.
- Scheduling accommodates evening and weekend hours to keep customers operating without interruption during the business week.
Data Reliability and Continuity of Operations:
- Operations uptime plan to ensure minimum business impact on the client and its customers.
- Complete data backup and validation using client-provided backup systems.
- Assurance of application integrity.
- Network refresh service.
- Specialized relocation security audit.
- Letter of Agency, including vendor evaluation.
- Coordination with moving company.
- Management of power upgrades.
- Selection of new Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- Cabling for data/voice.
- Copier services.
- Coordination with office furniture vendor.
Relocation Consulting Services:
- Relocation planning and timing strategies.
- Facilities planning: line drops; server room configuration and arrangement; power considerations; HVAC requirements; infrastructure hosting and testing.
- Business operational considerations: changes in worker access, including temporary or new permanent telecommuting; relocation policies; new operating policies; security impact assessment and planning; voice over IP (VOIP) planning; unified messaging integration.
- Long-term business strategy planning
- Workflow and business process adjustment.
- New location network baseline blueprint.
- Existing and target system inventory and IT footprint reduction strategy.
Please see our partial list of completed office setup clients below.
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA) is a multinational Spanish banking group. The group offers individual and corporate customers the most complete range of financial and non-financial products and services. BBVA is the second largest bank in Spain and 7th largest financial institution in the Western world. Jointly with Hong Kong partners, we've delivered the turn-key IT project management service for client's new office in Shanghai,
|SERVER &DESKTOP MANAGEMENT|
We proactively update, back up, and manage all your computers and servers remotely. Our server and desktop management team monitors every aspect of your network, and issues can be spotted and fixed before they can cause any type of problem. You can rest assured knowing your vital data and IT systems are being monitored and protected 24/7 from our dedicated
|IT HELP DESK SUPPORT|
Get live support via telephone or through the Internet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can speak to an Brocent IT Help Desk Support employee here in China if you have a problem. We can fix most problems remotely, so that you can be back up and running without having to wait for a technician to come to your office. We can help with server, desktop and network issues. Have an urgent problem?
|IT REMOTE SUPPORT|
Brocent IT Remote Support service is available 24/7. Around the Token support makes it possible for engineers to take care of any IT system issues as soon as they are discovered. If any part of your organization’s IT systems develop a problem, all your organization needs to do is call our IT Remote Support service and report the issue. At that point, Brocent will remotely access your organization’s IT systems and initiate Remote Support to address the problem. If we can’t resolve an issue remotely, on-site emergency support is always there when you need it.
|SERVER BACKUP SOLUTIONS|
Server crashes can affect any business, and can stem from such mundane causes as human error, power outage and hardware failure. And such technical failures usually affects dramatically the business utilization on Business application systems, for example Email system, File system, Security system and other office softwares. BROCENT CHINA provides their clients with server backup solutions for simple recovery of files, folder, and email data, but may be insufficient to address total server loss.
See How We've Helped Our Clients
Most of our clients do not want to hire an in-house IT support staff, or their demands do not warrant a full time IT guy. This is where Technology Support Hong Kong or China Mainland come in. We can be your outsourced technology support department and we can also be the back up for your in-house IT staff. Our team work on-site to ensure things are running smoothly, efficiently and securely. Your company may need us to come in on a weekly or monthly basis or just be on-call for unexpected emergencies.