We’re seeking a Network Engineer to work remote in China to deliver the master level IT support (IT技术支持服务 )/outsourcing service to our client oversea.
This role provides end-to-end ownership of all network design deployment and maintenance for our IoT networks. This includes cloud and on-prem and virtual networks.
Travel up to 10% (domestic)
• End-2-end ownership of connected device physical and virtual networks service
• Ownership of planning, scalability, capacity, redundancy, and resiliency, maintenance and decommissioning planning.
• implement, secure, maintain, and monitor all LAN/WAN connectivity and equipment
• Configures routers, switches, firewalls, VPN, load balancers, and manages ISPs and bandwidth utilization
• Monitor and manage local and cloud based networks
• Maintain Technical documentation
• Product & technology roadmap reviews
• Estimate creation
• Provide hardware and software support /troubleshooting
• Define and integrate predictive data driven tools
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
• Must have CCNA
• Minimum of 5 years + Cloud, virtual and physical networking experience.
• Minimum of 1 year working with Azure
• Design and implement networks for IoT
• CCNP preferred
• Problem solving and troubleshooting of complex issues
• Network hardware, OS and proxy knowledge
• Performance tuning for LAN/WAN
• Knowledge of IT governance and operations
• Project and program management planning and organizational skills
• Customer service orientation
• Time management and prioritization
• Supplier management and ability to work with a global team
• Able to work independently under minimal supervision