Recently some customers were asking us what is our service capability for Brocent and its service coverage vs. SLA achievement. This is to brief what we focus on Service Delivery today and tomorrow.
- Managed IT Support Service. We use managed service platform to manage our direct client's IT asset, and provide the remote support, asset management, OS Auto Healing Service, Patch Management, Cloud Based Antivirus and Cloud based File Server/Backup solution. This MS Offering is currently only delivered to our direct end customers;
- Dispatching for Break-fix/IMAC. Currently we are delivering in 46 cities in China (HK included), and Singapore, Taiwan and Vietnam. The best SLA we can achieve is 24x7x4. In this offering, it also covers FTE outsource, that we are running mainly in Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Hong Kong etc Tier 1 cities. Currently we don't provide FTE in SG and Taiwan. Furthermore, the value added in this offering includes "Centralized Service Desk", "Multiple Cities Warehouse" and "Great China B2B2C Dispatching Platform" etc.
- Project Management Service. It is about labor service too, but very high level and senior service delivery, supporting clients in managing their IT projects in China and APAC. Our PMO pool is currently 9 highly senior Project Managers.
- Other System Integration Projects, that covers cabling, Microsoft hybrid Cloud solution (AZURE/O365), and network architecture design/deployment.
Lower Cost via IT Outsourcing Service
In the beginning of each IT service implementation, Brocent usually starts with understanding your business objectives, and how IT can be leveraged to deliver business results. A senior IT executive works with you to develop an overall IT strategy and project plan to align technology, processes, and people with your key business objectives. Outsourcing your entire IT environment will typically lower IT operating costs by 30%- 40% and deliver the following benefits:
- Free up existing IT staff to focus on core business objectives and projects
- Provide depth and breadth of IT expertise with over 100+ certified staff, certified in 70 different disciplines
- Decreasing system outages and reduce the impact of any disruption with proactive monitoring and management
- Improving overall IT system and staff operational efficiency
- Reducing IT capital expenditures making them operating expenses
- Controlling IT budget by contracting for specific services and support
- Accessing advanced IT toolsets and only paying for what you use
- Reducing IT staff expenses by only paying for the tasks/skillsets you need when you need them