- Be respectful, polite and professional.
- Use agreed method of communication (telephone/email/chat) to contact End User.
- For email communications with End User, use only End Customer’s domain.
- Identify and represent yourself as an BROCENT employee.
- Take care of personal hygiene and appearance.
- Adhere to End Customer dress code policy.
- Adhere to BROCENT’s and Customer/End Customer’s information security policies and processes.
- Engineer computers must have latest security patches installed.
- Ensure your computers have password and screen saver controls and automatic lock when idle.
- When accessing, transmitting or maintaining End User data, the engineer should adhere to BROCENT, Customer and/or End Customer’s policies. Security breaches must be reported using secured and encrypted file transfer.
- Be and active participant of the service desk, sharing innovative ideas to improve business.
- If meeting a VIP, be sure to schedule an appointment, be on time and dress smart.
- When completing an IMACD Ticket, ensure that you follow the process detailed within the Ticket. Keep the area tidy and organized.
- Always update Tickets upon completion within ITSM Tool and ensure BROCENT SPOC are aware of your time of leaving the premises.
- Inform BROCENT if End User or Customer ask you to carry out additional tasks whilst on site.
- Use your tool kits and refrain from asking the End User for tools.
What Shall I Do - Code of Conduct
26.12.22 06:57 AM